A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I lost my handbag

I lost my handbag when we went to Ikea and Alcampo Saturday!
When we parked our rented car at Alcampo I put the bag under the front seat. Later when we came back home I forgot to take it out.
This morning I called the company, where we hired the car, and they promissed to look for it. But I know how easy they forget to do things in Spain and decided to go down to the company to see if they've been looking for it.
Then it turned out the car was already let to somebody else and it will be returned Tuesday evening.
Now I have to wait until Wednesday morning to get it back.
I didn't have any money in the bag but my health insurance card is there, and the driving licence + some make- up, included my favourite lipstick.
I pray to God I will get it back. It maybe will be difficult to order a new drivers licence from Finland without going there?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh imagine that !!! No lipstick in 3 days !

Susanne said...

He He! The anonymous person is my dear husband!
Susanne