A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

It was lost but now it's found!


Clas bought a new mobile phone up in Finland when we were there in December. It's one of the latest models of Nokia and he has been so proud of it and think he is the first one having this model here on the island. He bought it before it even was for sale in Finland after managing to convince a salesman to sell the only one they've got early as an advertise model.
When we came home in the new years night he realised he had lost his phone and I could see on his expression that he was really worried. I said maybe it was left on the table at the restaurant and told him to go down to a phone booth and call his number to see if somebody have found it ( my phone had shut down and didn't work). I wrote down the number on a piece of paper (he don't know his telephone number) and then he hastened off to the phone booth outside where we live. After a while he came back and he had even a more sorrowfull expression. He throw himself on the bed and was laying there staring stright out into the ceiling.
I asked, `Did you get any answer?´ -Yes! he said. `Oh, they've found it at the restaurant?´ I said. -No! It was an english lady that answered, he said. `Good! Where did she find it?´ I asked. -In the backseat of the taxi... and she will keep it! he said with a harsh voice.`What! Keep it? Why is she going to keep it?´ I said. - She said that I lost it, and that she found it and will keep it, and then she put the receiver back in it's cradel! he answered.`Oh what a nasty woman! She can't do like that!´I said. -It's gone! he replyed and his eyes where really sticking out.
Then I took the telephone and gave it to him and said with a voice of victory, `Here it is!´ What a release it was for him! First his mouth went wide open, he couldn't understand anything, and then he started laughing like crasy. Of course I was the nasty english woman! The only problem was that he didn't recognice my voice in the phone! And he didn't remember where he had put the telephone when we got home.
When he went out to call, it started ringing in our apartment. I looked everywhere to find the phone, and when I finally got it, from the drawer under the TV, I introduced myself as a nasty english woman. I tell you I had really a hard time to keep a poker face while we had the conversation when he came back. I was laughing like crazy inside.
You that have visited our show on Tenerife maybe have noticed that Clas is a joker. You have sometimes to be careful to not let yourself be taken in, and many times I've said I will give back.
The occacion finally came this new years night. Poor Clas! Now he says he will give back, and that is something that really scares me when I think about it. It was the first and only time I've been doing this kind of joke to him and I felt like a witch, which was not fun...so I maybe have to make a kinder joke to him next time.

1 comment:

Clas said...

Well.. this is your beloved husband.... You really fooled me, you nasty one. But the real surprice is that you have got the exact model of my Nokia 6555 on the picture. I tought that I had a good looking wife .. Now you turn out to be smart as well....What´s next ?