A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy day

Oh, I am so busy today but I will blog a short one before I continue.
The wardrobe is waiting, the ironing is waiting and I need to do rehearsal of some of the new line dances I am learning right now to not really forget them. There are also a lot of dishes to clean and the apartment starts looking dusty again and the midsummer starts tomorrow!
Some of the blind curtains have been to the dry cleaning and we need to get them back into their place but that demands two people and Clas is busy right now designing a flier for Lewinski.

Yesterday Toos and Humphrey from Holland visited us at Lewinski. They are very good line dancers and now I have got a piece of paper with names of dances that I would like to check out on the internet...and I need to check the Inbox and answer all the E-mails I have got too, and much more!
I wonder how much it would be to employ a cleaner to take care of the daily chores in our home.
It's really tough to live under this pressure! It would be nice if I just could concentrate on the stuff that has to do with our show. Like the shopping, the planning of the outfits, the dance training, the rehearsal of new songs etc.
Then I maybe would get little extra time to snuggle with Clas as well which would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We where happy to see you again.
We enjoyed that Susanne learned a lot of dances, so she could join.
We will be back in November.

Greetings from Holland

Humphrey and Toos