A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wardrobe check

Yesterday I worked with the clothes all day long and tried to make new combinations of outfits.
It was a hard work when many hangers has got 4-5 shirts each and the clothes were packed tight together and you hardly couldn't get them out from the wardrobe.
When we first moved to Tenerife I tried to keep one outfit per hanger but this last year I lost the control of it when the space problem did become worse.
Now every outfit has it's own hanger again but there are a lot of clothes still that need to find matching pieces and I will probably have to work a couple of more days to get the combinations ready. It takes a long time to sort it out when I need to put on every combination to really see how it looks and then after try out the accessories and boots.
A walk in closet would be perfect! If we some day move into an other apartment here on Tenerife that will definitely be a demand, but probably not possible to find.

Next time I go shopping I know exactly what to look for when I have written down on a piece of paper what kind of clothes I need to buy and what color they need to be. I don't have to walk out in blindness and buy a little of everything and it will save a lot of time. I know exactly what to look for and I will scan through a shop in a few minutes.

The only problem right now is that there isn't space enough to hang one outfit per hanger and there is no space for one more wardrobe which means this project will somehow end up with a compromise.
Next problem is that Clas' clothes also need a check. He has got up to 10 shirts or 5 pair of pants, per hanger, and it will be a very trying experience of work to do when the hangers are heavy indeed.

No comments: