A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shopping

When I left the hospital yesterday I went down to the shopping street and started zig-zag walking back home.
I found a lot of stuff! Six shirts, one jacket, one skirt and a pair of jeans for Clas that he hasn't tried on yet. Hopefully they are the right size and fit him. I think they will do.

A black small jacket and a brown knitted sweater.


I like this T-shirt very much when it has got the scarf.
The gray skirt I bought because of the country looking decorations.


This brown shirt is very cute on!


I tried this on and couldn't resist it. It looks quite elegant on!


This i bought because it was so cheap! Only 3,95 at Encuentro!
Maybe I one day will have a use of it?


One more elegant shirt but now in brown.
It's very soft and comfortable to wear.

No comments: