A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yesterday

Clas was out buying the new internet for us yesterday.
He bought a prepaid internet connection that we can use every time our normal internet doesn't work. It's like a "dongle" that we just connect to the computer and we can use it wherever in the town, which means I can even blog directly from, as an example, a restaurant if I just bring the laptop with me.
If we would have knew about this kind of connection before we would have bought it a long time ago, but this is quite a new thing here on Tenerife now.
I think it's a good choice for people who come here for a longer vacation too.
The "dongle" costs only 60Euros and you can buy 1GB traffic for 60 Euros.

I decided to go out shopping yesterday and you can see a couple of shirts that I bought on the photos below.

I also had my lunch out in town and decided to visit restaurant Tandoori Dream on the street of Karl XXIII here in Los Cristianos.
This restaurant changed owner a month ago and the meal I had was really nice.
If you like Indian cuisine I recommend you to pay a visit here.

I will use this shirt together with the suede vest I bought last week.

This sweater I will use in the spare time with a black skirt + leggings that I bought last week.
Nice shopping outfit when the temperature goes down to + 20-22 in December.
It will fit really nice to my new suede boots.

This was my lunch starter; Papadrums.
I like this Indian bread.

Then I had the mildest meal I could order to be kind to my stomach.
I had rice and Chicken Tikka with a sauce made of cream and coconut milk.
It was very delicious.

No comments: