A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, December 29, 2008

A short one


I am in a hurry now.
Need to have a shower before we go to work and I don't know what outfits we are going to wear tonight and the time is running...
Serious problems! like you see...
I feel so sorry that I haven't got much time to blog and that's why I do this short one now.
You see, I can't continue this evening without writing a couple of words first...
Without doing it I will think about it the whole night long and then I maybe loose the lyrics when I sing.
Promise to blog more again next year.
I have started working on an annual report that I will publish as soon as it gets ready.
Have a nice evening!
By the way...To all who continue asking; Oasis Mango is full booked on New Years eve!

No comments: