A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook members




Clas and I have now become Facebook members.

Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they know.
It's almost like a blog when many keep on updating what they are doing at the moment.

I don't know how much time I will spend on the site, when I'm already busy with my blogging, but it's quite interesting to read about all you know and what they are up to etc.
It's a good way to stay updated and you can get new contact with people you haven't seen for many years.

If you like to become a facebook member you just surf in and sign in at
facebook.com
Then you can start building up your network by inviting all you know to be your friends.

No comments: