A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rolex watches


Clas has bought two Rolex watches in one month.
He is almost like possessed by them!
He speaks about them in the morning, in the daytime and in the afternoon.
He has been studying them on the internet and knows all about them
and last night he even slept with the gray one on.
I felt chocked when I woke up this morning and saw it. I woke him up and told him that he has forgotten to take of the watch, but he just smiled and said it's okay to sleep with them on.

First he bought a "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Supelative Chronometer, Cosmograph Daytona 2009 Yellow Gold President" (long name) at Christmas and two days ago he bought an Rolex Daytona 116520 steel.

How can two simple things like two watches get a man to become so excited?
It's really a mystery!

I checked out the ladies Rolex but didn't become amazed. They are too small!
I think the watches I already have got are more beautiful.
I prefer big watches and if I would by a Rolex I probably would need a male one.

It looked very dark on the first photo,
but here's a better picture that Clas took of it.

No comments: