A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, February 23, 2009

A witch drink?

It's Monday and our day off.
Yesterday when we played at La Karina I lost the voice after the first hour and started sounding like a crow.
Clas had to sing the most of the songs alone and I was line dancing with the line dancers instead.

Today I have been hoarse again and tried to not talk much during the day.

The waiters at the restaurant told me to try a drink that is very good when you have got a soar throat. They think it always helps.
I made the drink a while ago and hope to be fit for singing tomorrow.
The taste is quite nice and it's not difficult at all to get it down.
I will tell you tomorrow if it did help or not.

This is the receipt:

One glas of hot milk
Honey and Oregano.

No comments: