A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Grocery problem

Our night snack.

The old shopping problem continues in our family.
Nobody of us like to go to the grocery and buy something to eat and the refrigerator is empty in the mornings and empty in the nights.

Last night after work we went to restaurant La Salud by taxi to have a night snack, but they were closed. We went to the neighbor restaurant instead and had some tapas.

This coming morning when we'll wake up, there will be nothing to have for breakfast again and we'll have to go out on town to eat.
It would be okay, but the problem is that I have to wash the hair and style it + put on a makeup before I am ready to go, and it takes about 45 minutes to one hour.

Clas is always walking back and forth in the apartment with his big boots on, while he is waiting for me to be ready, and it makes me feel so stressed.
I run back and forth and try to remember to put on everything but many times I forgot the jeweleries , the ear rings, the lipstick or the perfume and when we get outside the house I have to run in again. It's really a mess and I hate it!

Sometimes when this happens I really wish I was a man! Nobody expect them to have a perfect makeup or new painted nails or the right outfit or even the right smell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why can't you just be yourself,thats fine when you are on stage but try being YOU you might even like it . take the stress out !!!! leave the makeup off let the skin breathe. We think you have a lovely face let Clas see it .
Love Sue & Norm .xxx

Susanne said...

Hi Sue,

I know that I am too much in vain, in some peoples eyes, but that's just how I am.
If I stay at home I don't put on makeup and Clas see me natural every day.
I only use quality makeup that let the skin breath.

Love XXX