A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Corrections

People have started asking about my health when it looks like I have
lost a lot of hair on the video clips.
It's only because of the highlights, and I'm also pale at the hair parting when I haven't been out sunbathing lately.
When the hair dresser colored my hair some of the highlights on the top of the head became more white and it looks even worse on the video than in real.
I have got a new appointment and I hope they will get a more even color next time.
If not I will take them away.
Don't worry! Trust me! I haven't got any serious illness or anything.

Some of my new boots were left outside the video picture so here they all come again.

Low black boots.


Blue boots.


Black over knee velvet boots.


Black over knee leather boots.

No comments: