A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rain and rain and rain...


I tell you, It's a quite tough life to live a single life!
Yesterday I slept the whole day to become normal after being out with some single friends on Monday night.
We visited three different bars and I got home around 4 o'clock in the morning.
I will not become a party princess but sometimes you just have to go out and have some fun.

Its cloudy with scattered showers here on Tenerife today and we still don't know if we can play tonight or not.
Its not good for our sound system if we play during heavy rains and the electricity here on Tenerife is not safe built either, which means it could be dangerous to stand in water and sing.
We will probably get an extra night off tonight.

If we do I will spend the night on the internet answering all the mails I have got and check out my Facebook. I haven't had time to be on the internet lately and it will take hours to catch everything up.

Oh, it's raining cats and dogs now! Poor tourists!
And a new heavy storm is expected on Friday!


.

1 comment:

tahirih-in-tenerife said...

i've heard it from someone it was on the news in holland. how's the weather right now? hopefully better