A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Players Lounge


I have got a new favorite restaurant here on Tenerife now.
It's called 'The Players Lounge' and they have got the absolutely most lovely meals here in the south.
If you like to pay a visit there I recommend you to try their ribs.
Some other restaurants are doing advertising here in the south of Tenerife, telling they have got the best ribs, but 'Players Lounge' have for sure got the best ones. I have never had so lovely ribs before.
The restaurant serve a lot of different English meals and yesterday my boyfriend had a lovely steak pie there which is one of his favorites. He also likes the ribs.


My plate with the ribs in the front and he had pie steak with
mashed potatoes and vegetables.
All the meals at The Players Lounge are homemade.


The Players Lounge is located at the beach walk of
San Telmo in Los Cristianos.
This is the view from the terrace.

After the meal we went upstairs to the
Claddagh Irish bar with some of the staff and customers from
The Players Lounge.
I am sorry that I only show you one leg of my boyfriend. *smile*

.

1 comment:

Carola said...

Du sko bord få smak våra baby back ribs, dom ÄR de godaste som finns :))