A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lewinski 25.06.2010

I got a nice surprise Thursday night at Lewinskis.
About 15 line dancers suddenly showed up and I sang line dance songs the whole night through.
It haven't been many dancers the last 2-3 weeks.
It was such a lovely night and I wish we would have so many dancers in all the time.
I like to sing when the dance floor is crowded and the dancers who visited Lewinski last night knew almost every dance for the songs that I sang.

In the last break Elvis (Tony Warburton) showed up.
He's a mate of Mr X, and now also a friend of me.
He has got a real nice Elvis voice and sang a couple of songs for us.
A real nice surprise!

I made a video clip in the beginning of last night, but forgot to take a clip of Elvis.
I will do my best to remember the camera next time he shows up!

Please, click on the little arrow if you like to watch some of the dancers dancing.




.

No comments: