A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinner At The Players Lounge

Monday again and my night off.
Tonight I went for dinner to The Players Lounge which is my
favorite restaurant at the moment.
It's a very popular restaurant and the terrace was packed.


Like many times before I ordered the ribs, which are taken from the baby pigs.
They are so tender that they almost melt in the mouth!
Tonight I had them with salad, vegetables and coleslaw.
A ribs meal costs about 10 Euros which is a good price.

The meal was just delicious!
I was so hungry after all my starving lately
and had it all in a few minutes.
Hopefully nobody was watching me when I probably were behaving like
I haven't seen food for a long time! *smile*

It's really a shame if you come to Tenerife but miss out these ribs!
The restaurant is on the second floor opposite the big
water fountain on the San Telmo beachfront in Los Cristianos.
If you go there; Be aware that you end up in the right restaurant
when the neighbors are very close by!


I ordered a beer to the meal and it was sparkling all the time til I finished it!
The best beer I've had since last time I visited!


.

No comments: