A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Man I Look For

Putin from Russia could maybe be okay, but like you know he's already married.
He is also only 165 cm tall. I am 164,5!
He,He! I know some of Putins friends are reading this!!! :-)

Three men have told me they prefer women with curves.
They like to have something to grab when they go to bed and think women with some kilograms extra are more sexy than the tiny ones.
He,he! This means there's hope for all of us!
To be honest with you I am a little bit the same when it comes to men.

I look for a man who is taller than me and who is standing with the both feet steady on the ground. I don't look for a real fat one but he must be strong and take the image of being the cliff in my life. Some kilos extra is okay.

An important thing is also that he can make decisions or come up with good ideas. I always turn to my boyfriend if I'm confused about something and I like him to be involved, at least a little, in what I'm up to.

If he is used to take responsibility it's an extra plus. I love men with leader potentiality!
I like to have things in order and if he don't care I will for sure be the one who sort everything out on my own and that will makes me feel like I have got a 'sofa potato', like we say in Swedish.
A 'sofa potato' is a person who sits in the sofa watching TV all the time without taking any part in the daily life of the family. My man must be willing to take charge of situations when it's needed or at least be willing to listen and talk.

Trust is one of the most important things! He must stand up for our relation and not flirt around with other girls out on town. When I'm in a relationship I don't even look at other men in that way. I only have my eyes for the one I'm with.
If I see a good looking man I see him, but I never start flirting with him or allow myself to start thinking about how it would be to have sex with him etc.

I also like men with manner. I like when they say 'thank you' or 'please'.
This is something I really like when it comes to the British men! My next man will probably be from England, Wales or maybe the US. Let's see..!
If he in addition is opening doors for me every now and then he's like a knight in shining armor! *giggle*

Anyhow I don't like to have a man who stands in the mirror for hours and put thousands of creams on! I like if he's charming but I don't like to be in a relationship with a gigolo!

There is so much to say about the man I look for, but I will not say anything more.
It could spoil all the chances to find someone.
Nobody is perfect and don't be surprised if I in the end find a boyfriend who is from South America or let's say Alaska!


.

No comments: