A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Update

These good looking guys are Chippendale dancers.
It's not easy to become a Chippendale dancer.
About 500 guys show up every time it's addition in Las Vegas!
It's almost like at 'Idols'.
Girls>Are you lookin' for handsome boyfriends? Go to Las Vegas when it's addition! *smile*

Two ladies came up to me Sunday night at Lewinskis and told me to start blogging more when they and some of their friends in England are visiting my blog every day and I haven't been saying anything for weeks.
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. It's only because I really don't know what to say.

A lot is going on in my life at the moment, but sometimes I just like to keep my life private.
I also became a little bit fed up of blogging when I've tried so many times to upload the video clip that I made a couple of weeks ago without any result.
It still doesn't work and I don't know why.
Is there a limit about how much videos you can upload on Blogger? Anybody knows?

I will anyhow give you a short update now...

The work:
I continue singing 6 nights a week at Lewinskis.
Some nights are very crowded while some nights are more quiet.
Tuesdays and Fridays are quiet when many tourists these days arrive to the island and leave the island. Last night it was only about 40 guests, but over 100 guests last Thursday, so it's a quite big difference.
Now the Scandinavians have started coming too and they will become more and more every week.

Simon , the quick handy waiter at Lewinskis, has moved on to an other restaurant and instead we have got a new handsome waiter called Hérnan. He is originally from Argentina.
Lomberto, the cute charming Cuban, is still working with us. He was offered a new job at an other restaurant and left, but returned when he later was offered better work conditions.
We are all so happy to have him back!

Lewinskis have lately got new big beautiful toilets. There's even an toilet for wheelchair access now!

Private life:
My life is like a merry-go-round! *giggle*
It's very exciting and I feel lucky and happy!

I got the influenza vaccin shot yesterday and now I'm protected and prepared for the winter.
It caused me a little bit headache and fever last night but today I feel normal.

My last night off: (Monday)
I went out to Players Lounge for dinner with an English couple and a Norwegian couple.
I had plans to take photos for the blog, but forgot the camera the whole night through.

After the meal we went to Scandibar to listen to Clas + dance.
Later in the evening one of the waiters from Lewinski, Lomberto, also joined us. He is not my boyfriend, like some of the Scandinavians thought! We are only good friends and decided to meet during the night when we both were off from work!
Oh dear! A few minutes after he arrived somebody at the big Scandinavian table sent the waiter over to our table telling me they would like to get to know if he is my new boyfriend!!! *giggle!*
I can understand people are curious and like to know, but I've got a lot of male friends at the moment so please don't think they all are boyfriends!

There are also a hand full of different men coming to see me at Lewinskis when I work, but I don't have any romance going with them even when it sometimes maybe looks like that if they kiss and hug me! Some of these guys are South Americans, Cubans or Canarians and to kiss or hug is just their culture and some of them are very charming and sometimes it maybe looks like they are flirting with me but remember we are only friends!

Now it's time to get some tan out on the balcony.
Clear blue sky +27 degrees! The weather is just perfect! :-)

.

No comments: