A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Agenda


My day off is changing from Mondays to Fridays which means I'm off tomorrow.
I've lately also been singing on some of the Monday nights even when I haven't mentioned it here on the blog.
I have only had two nights off for 20 days and that was last Friday when I went shopping to Sta Cruz + a Monday night before when I was out with some friends to the Irish Times bar.

Tomorrow I will spend my day off with Brito. He has also been working a lot lately and we both need a rest. What we're gonna do is still a big question mark...we'll see!

╔═════════ ღ☃ღღ☃ღღ☃ღღ☃ღೋ═════════╗

I sing at Lewinskis every night except Fridays 8.30 - 11.30.

Saturday nights I sing 8.30 - 10.30,
after that a Canarian band takes over and
sing til 2 o'clock in the night.


╚═════════ ೋღ☃ღღ☃ღೋ ೋღ☃ღღ☃ღೋ═════════╝

The 'big' line dance nights are on Sunday, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then I sing line dance the whole night through and it's a mix of Country and the latest pop hits.

The other nights are a mix of Country and Oldie Goldie line dances and the audience dance whatever dances they like.

Welcome.


.

No comments: