A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year Lunch


Robert, Lisa, Jesus and Brito.

We, Brito and me, were invited to Lisa and Jesus house yesterday in the afternoon.
Lisa is from Sweden and Jesus is from Tenerife.
They live in Los Cristianos with a very nice view over the whole town and the harbor.

Lisa had made a nice lunch for us with a lot of typical Scandinavian food + Canarian tapas.
Oh, it was so lovely!

After the lunch I went with Brito to Olaff to see some of his friends. Later in the night I sang at Lewinskis for two hours and after that I spent the evening with Brito.
We were among other things dancing at the big party at Casa Cultural in Los Cristianos.


Me, Robert (son of Lisa) and Lisa.


Brito, Robert, me and Jesus.


Brito, me and Robert.

.

No comments: