A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Friday, March 11, 2011

'Family Meal'



Jesus and Brito.

Today we had like a 'family meal' on my balcony.
Britos son Jesus visited us. He is in the same age as my own sons
and I have a real good relationship with him.
He is studying and lives in an apartment here in Los Cristianos and
sometimes he spend time with us.
Brito see him every day when he is using the internet at his office.

This is the meal I made today:

First we had a creamy zucchini soap with small toasted bread filled with cheese.
Then we had Beef Stroganoff with mashed potatoes and salat.
Then Coffee and a shot of Orujo.
I'm sorry I didn't remember to take photos of the plates...
but they said anyhow they like it all.

.



Brito and me.

Jesus and me.

No comments: