A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Las Galletas

Me at the harbor of Las Galletas.

Yesterday when it was my day off we went down to Las Galletas for lunch.


White bread, mojo sauces and a Canarian white wine.


My favorite fish soap that I always have here.


"Sardinillas frescas con papas arrugadas".


Sorry I forgot to take any photos of the desserts.
Brito had something like a mango fromage and I had a carmel brulee.


We took the opportunity to have a stroll along the beach front.

There was a cute little dog that was barking at itself.
It was too windy for the camera microphon and you can't hear how it's barking, but
it probably thought there is an other dog in the water...?
So cute!!!!
Please, click on the small arrow if you like to watch it.






No comments: