A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lewinski 23.02.2012

This video clip is from last Thursday.
I had about 38 degrees fever, but could sing the whole night because of the medication I took.
Next day I was so weak that I almost couldn't get out of the bed and I had to cancel my singing Friday night.
The syphtoms were; fever and a lot of ache in my body + a little bit soar throat + weakness and dissiness.
Yesterday it was my normal day off and today I feel a little bit better and I will sing tonight.
Brito also had this bug for 3 days so I hope it will leave me now.
I heard many people here on Tenerife have got it at the moment.
But don't worry if you get it, it will probably only last for 3-4 days.






.

1 comment:

Sue Norm said...

Get better soon . :+)). <3