A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, March 26, 2012

El Medano

We started with Camarones. They are a 'must have' in warm days.


A couple of days ago (Saturday) we had a lunch in El Medano.
There's a restaurant very close to the beach where we like to sit and eat and
watch the waves rolling into the score. It gives peach and relax to your mind.


As a main course we had paella and pan with mojo sauces and
papas arrugadas...


...and sardines + I ordered a real big gamba that I had myself when
Brito really don't like them.


We had a nice meal but this woman was a disgust to my boyfriend.
He don't like to watch celluites while he's eating and thought she would be okay with a skirt on.
You know; He's a restricted Canarian man!


'The Playa Chica' was serving us during the meal.
Please, understand mi right! He's called *Playa Chica' which means the
'Beach Girl'. It's not me giving him a nick name! I'm a good girl!!!


As a desert we had 'Cafe Cortada' (Canarian Coffee) and an Orujo (Canarian Liqueur) an other 'must have' when it's good for the digestion.


Suddenly an other 'ass' showed up below the terrace.
Brito thought this one was too tiny...
He,he! I'm glad to tell you he thinks I'm okay!
That's anyhow what he says...?!!!


A nice surprice in the end of the meal was that the
first girl suddenly put on a dress.
I must tell you I was convinced!
She looks more beautiful with the dress on!....Brito was right!
She even looks a little bit sexy. Don't you think so?

What do we learn from this?
If you have got a lot of cellulites; Hide them under a short sexy skirt or dress while you are on the beach...specially if you see people eating nearby.
But, to be honest, I don't really think the cellulites are the
worse things on the beach.
I just like to mention 'old hangy breasts'!!!
Maybe I'll blog about them an other time..?!

He,he! My sensation when I now afterwords read this post is that I was spending the afternoon in El Madano like a paparazzi taking photos of different behinds.
Do you think this is normal? I'm not sure!

.

1 comment:

Sue Norm said...

Thank you for the blog . I have missed you . Welcome back . :+)). xx