A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dukan, Protein Meal

On my protein days a meal can look like this.
I made all this but it was too much when my appetite is lower than normal.

 Pieces of chicken, fillet steak, a slice of low fat cheese, 
1 egg and cotton cheese flavored with curry.
If you like to have a nice sauce to your meet you can mix natural yogurt less than 5% fat with curry or low fat chimichurri, pressed garlic, or put in some herbs or ground pepper...You are allowed to eat spices!


Desert: Dukan galett tasted with cinnamon and diet sugar.
You can put creamy low fat cheese or kwark on it, tasted with vanilla or rum arom + diet sugar.
This small grill oven is a blessing when you are on this diet.
I make my morning bread or galetts in it. It would take too long to heat up the big oven only for a small one meal bread!

No comments: