A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Protein Vegetable Day

Yesterday I had protein - vegetable day (PV-day) and here comes a photo of what I had for dinner.
I show you all this to make you understand how easy this diet is to follow.
I never have to suffer!
I can eat my stomach full every day and still loose weight.
 And I loose weight quickly!
And the best of all: I have lost my sugar/chocolate desire that before
 made me fat! I´m so lucky!

I also start getting so much extra energy now that I start longing for exercise.
Tomorrow when it´s my day off I will go out with Brito buying some gym stuff.
I must get a small gym in my home so that I can exercise when I get time for it.
I will buy a run machine + a couple of other smaller tools if I can find good ones that will fit me.


This is fillet steak with a lot of ground pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, salad and on the top of it I sprinkled natural yogurt 0% fat. Very nice!

No comments: