A blog about Tenerife, Linedancing, Food, Shopping etc.

.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Lewinski Sept 4 , 2014

Oh, the time is just disappearing and this video is already 4 days old.
I´m sorry I have been so busy that I have not been able to edit and publish it before.
Yes, I had my day off yesterday but we left for Puerto de la Cruz early in the morning and stayed at a hotel over night, so that´s why.

Anyhow...we are many more dancers now, than we were last week, and I think we can call this video the beginning of the line dance month, which we have in September every year. 
It´s so lovely to start up the season every autumn and see more dancers arriving every night.
In the springtime it´s the opposite. Then it´s goodbye and goodbye and goodbye every night.


Please click on the small arrow if you like to watch this video.


No comments: